Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My 21 Days Of Blogging -p

Okay...
Its been about 21 days now since i started blogging seriously...

and now i'm gonna report to you my blogging progress report ^__^

My blogging started seriously on the 22nd January 2010, even though i have created a blog about a year before that which was unsuccessful due to my lazyness to update my blog... FYI before my blog was www.velther.co.cc and i have to update the site using ftp manager...

So back to my progress report..

By the time i started seriously blogging, i have registered for www.nuffnang.com.my on the 7th feb 2010,

ok from 22nd Jan 2010 till today, i have posted about 17 post...

and according to nuffnang, my page views from 7th Feb 2010 to 28th Feb 2010 is 288 viewers



The viewers are mainly came from malaysia, but there are also viewers from France, US and UK... Even though none of them became my follower, I wonder why?? i only got 1 follower :p



And as you know that nuffnang is a blog advertising community, it pay blogger for advertisement,

so from 7th February 2010 until 28th February 2010, I have gained:



And Now The Value For My Blog Is



Thats all for my progress report presentation >.<

See You Next Month For Another Progress Report Presentation ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment