Sunday, May 9, 2010

My new hobby, My old hobby, My research, My business, My study, My life

The last two months been very busy for me... The busiest 2 month in my life... didn't have time to update my blog... why?? because I've been busy with my new hobby, old hobby, my research, my business, my study, my life...

so let me explain one by one.

My New Hobby

Yeah... I got a brand new hobby that i can do here in puncak alam... it's FISHING... Yeah, you read it right... I just spend my last month paycheck to buy

a rod


a reel


and its accessories

and spend some time searching for some fish to catch hahaha...

Since I'm just a beginner in this field, so far i just manage to catch 6 fish... and 1 is GELAMA and the other is BEDUKANG A.K.A PELUKANG A.K.A BELUKANG


so from now on i will go fishing every weekend with my friends ^-^


My Old Hobby

Oh yess... i just started my old hobby again.. it was playing online games called CABALSEA ONLINE...


I've started playing this games in 2007 and stop playing for a year and a half... so now I'm started playing again and my character in the game almost reach the highest level which is level 170... I'm now at level 152 hahahaha... why i playing again? because i want to achieve my target, that was to make my character the greatest warrior in NAVARETH and gain the title STORM BRINGER... ^-^


My Research

Ok, here's come the serious part, i have to redo all my research T-T... I have to start over again from zero... and all my research result that I've collected last year are useless T-T





My Business

Just got an interview as a BI to BM translator... and if i got this project, i will translate a game for this company $-$... 91743 Words To Translate... USD 0.05/Word x 91743 = USD 4587.15 = RM 14677.22
Hope they will pick me ^-^

My Study

Well now I'm a bit worried because my brain became so lazy and lag... like it's being downgraded from quad core to single core... T-T ... My Brain became so dull that i can't even do a simple MATH... wtf... i used to love MATH... and I'm good at it...
i used to have 167 IQ... well its been a long time since i train my brain... so I've subscribed to Reader Digest for 1 year = RM 148 ^-^... Can't wait for my books and i need it fast... i just want to feed my brain... COME ON BRAIN... IT'S TIME TO EAT... I"M GONNA MAKE U FAT FAT... LoLz...

My Life

All Of The Above HaHaHa

Here's the pictures from Past few months hahaha...
Zee Avi Live At KL LIVE



IronMan2

No comments:

Post a Comment