Saturday, September 25, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Play

The iPhone application from iTunes application store, I've seen it, but never tried it.
But we all know that iTunes Application Store are packed with a lots of application that looks very attractive and interesting.

And there's a lot of application that comes to my mind right now...

Facebook for iPhone


As for an internet social network freak like me, there is nothing more important that stay connected with my friends.

And with this application staying connected are now possible anytime anywhere.






And guess what? it also has a function for facebook chat @.@ how great is that ^__^...

But what do you know... Staying connected with just facebook for iphone is not enough. A connection aren't complete without IM. And for this, come

Yahoo! Messenger






You can see how nice it was ^___^...

But, is it enough?

NO!!!

It still not enough to satisfy an internet freak like me. The connections are still not complete without an application called

Twitter






And with this 3 applications my connections are completed, with this there will be no need for me to bring my laptop everywhere i go ^__^.

But the internet is not my only obsession. After internet i got other obsession. that is music.

So to satisfy my obsession for music comes this application.

Shazam






Hey guess what, with this i will never wonder the name or artist of a song Or what the lyrics are again ^__^

and finally there is one application that stand out the most for a music enthusiast like me
PocketGuitar












How cool is that... Now i don't even need to bring my guitar everywhere i go ^___^

Well, this give me more reason to love YOU much more.
I LOVE YOU MORE NOW iPhone 4 ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment