Sunday, February 7, 2010

Am I lucky??

Ok lets start this...

My luck start to burn again this February... LoLz... I'm So happy...

It's all started whit this contest that DiGi Post at their Facebook Fan Site... actually i didn't really read what the prize are... i just participate LoLz...
the contest required us to upload a Paramore picture that they provided, and tagged DiGi and as many as your frendzz... well here's the picture :-p



and the prize are an invitation to an event(D'Tour) that DiGi organized at their HQ... And A Paramore CD ;)

A few days later, I've been contact by DiGi via FB message... the message are like this...

Dear Azahari,

Congratulations

Dust off your leg warmers and tease up your hair
We are having a D’ Tour just for you by DiGi
There will be goodies, exciting games, yummylicious buffet, cooling New Zealand Natural Ice Cream and more.
Nope, you did not read wrongly. It is really happening.
That’s not all. There will be more fun and surprises. YOU will have to be apart of D'Tour to enjoy all the excitement personally.
So, what’re you waiting. Come on over and RSVP .

Venue: D’ House
Date: 6th February 2010
Time : 1100 - 1700


Then Just Before the event, something came up T_T ...
my postgrade coordinator told me that i have to present my progress report on monday... i was just like Whaaaaat Oh Nooo... I haven't prepare... then i reorganize my schedule and i was thinking... i need to prepare now so i didn't have to worry and able to join D'tour on Saturday ^____^... I was planning to come to Shah Alam on Friday and go to D'Tour... then another things came up... AGAIN... T_T

My frendzz who supposed to send me to Shah Alam involved in an accident... now i have no transportation to go to Shah Alam... T_T ... FYI-No Public Transport Here Also T_T

Then, a friend came to my lab ^___^ I was thinking hey maybe i can ask him... then i ask him then he agreed ^___^ well thats it...

D'Tour...

Well me and my fren departed at 9.45AM... Then Arrived at D' House At 10.45AM... We went to the registration counter, registered and went to the studio ^___^ and there's breakfast ready for us ;)

The Studio ^___^


Well Lets Skip To The Prize Presentation... :-p

after some spech by DiGi, ice breaking session(My Group Do The thriller Dance :-p), Lunch, Games... then it's finally time for the prize presentation... well... my fren got a 4 gig blackberry pendrive ^___^ and some free stuff from DiGi...
As for Me... I've won a cd From Paramore, Singing Mug, and some free stuff from DiGi (Shirt, CD Case, Pen, NotePad :-p)

Well Thank You Very Much DiGi, Love You... And here's Some Picture Of The Prize And The Event ^___^

The Ice Breaking Session



MAKAN TIME ^____^



Nice ArtWork


DiGi Customers Services


Paramore CD(Original)


This Mug Sing "I Will Follow You ^___^"


Free Gift By DiGi






And Lastly... The DiGi Shirt ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment