Saturday, February 13, 2010

Holiday Started

Well Today the CNY and Valentine Holiday Started... So i have to plan on what to do until Tuesday... as for today, i just woke up so i think i just gonna sleep for today hahaha... as for tomorrow, Sunday hmmm... CNY so i think i gonna sleep also tomorrow LoL... Warghh... What the hell... i just gonna sleep this holiday...

well this Bandar Puncak Alam is soooo boring... no place to go... and no money for this holiday as i gonna receive my paycheck next month T_T ... so no entertainment and party this month T_T ... i might only have access to the internet until this Tuesday coz i haven't pay my broadband yet T_T ... Looks like this month is not gonna be a lucky month for me anyway...

i got to defence my proposal on 24th... so i have to prepare 7 copies of my proposal to give to the Uni... Urghhh... 7 Copies?? is that means i will have 7 examiner this coming presentation?? warghhh.... then after that i have to present again in UPM... My God... so many presentation in this month T_T ...

And what most important is that i just remember that i have left my suit at home in Sabah T_T ... now how i supposed to suit up for my presentation... thats was my lucky suit T_T

It's a really messy month for me... i have a messy room (didn't have time to clean it)... messy life... and i haven't got time to do my hair treatment this month... T_T
looks like this February is a bit unlucky for my T_T ...

Well next month, just after i get my paycheck, i just gonna pay my broadband, go to hair salon for hair treatment, maybe i'll go to spa ^__^ after that spend some money for some shopping and PARTY!!! yeah.... its going to be LEGEN- wait for it -DARY... LEGENDARY... YEAH RIGHT.... TRUE STORY ^____^

no picture for today... :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment