Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Laptop My Life

My laptop my life... well good thing i have 2 lives... DiGi were so generous to give me another live back in the old days :)... i haven't sleep properly these 2 days as i'm formating my laptop, from one version of windows 7 to other version... so far i have trying win 7 beta, starter, home, home premium, professional, and now i'm installing ultimate... good thing i have a netbook... i will be bored if i can't online for 2 days ^___^... yesterday i started to play Cabal Online again... and i want to play again today just after my win7 installation completed... and i manage to install the win7 from my pendrive, LoL... it was blazing fast... unlike installing from dvd, pendrive were much more faster ^___^ FYI. My Windows Are Legal Ok... Buy The ORIGINAL ONE... Support The Original hehehehe >.< LoL

No comments:

Post a Comment